You are a health tech, digital health, or med tech startup, located outside of Europe, looking for product development or clinical trials funds to get access to the EU market?
You are looking to build the best product/market-fit for your proudct-launch ?
With EUROGRANT4US, our new program, you can apply for European non-dilutive public funding even from outside of Europe, use them to get your product market ready, conquer the european market and then be in a better position to raise growth capital in the U.S.
You don’t have to relocate until you are ready.
How much money can we raise through this program?
$ 36K – $ 3M ( grants in sequence )
Are there any restrictions on the use of public funds?
Depends on the program. Typically the funds are used for product and business development.
How long does it take to receive a response after we apply for grants?
6 – 12 weeks
How much does it cost to incorporate?
Cost: Euro 2500
Paid In Capital: Euro 2,500 (can be used later to cover operations)
Do I have to move to Austria after I get a grant?
No, but you need to incorporate
What support can Austria provide to my startup?
I2A International Accelerator by Bloomblisser accelerates market entry into the European market for digital health, health tech, and med tech companies via a custom 3 to 6-month program. As a result of going through the program, startups will have:
- An application for product approval ( regulatory affairs leading to the conformity declaration & CE mark )
- The necessary branch office
- The necessary quality management assured processes (eQMS)
- The development of test markets
- First customers contacts
- The examination and application (self-applied) for subsidies
- The establishment of targeted contacts to co-investors
- At least one started negotiation process for insurance reimbursement in case a similar product is already listed on the european market
Do we have any legal obligations or liabilities resulting from our application?
At this stage – no. If you are successful with the grant allocation, a legal contract is normally signed with the grantor where certain obligations will be spelled out, such as that you have to stick to the purpose of the grant that you have stated in your application. We will be in position to assist and guide you through that process.